International CRO Outsourcing & Procurement Consultants
As a pharmaceutical company, you will understand how crucial it is to select and secure the best CRO organisation partner. After all, the clinical research organisation you choose is responsible for researching and testing new drugs, which will determine the prosperity of your company.
Roger Joby, our 1to1to1 head consultant has over 30 years’ experience in clinical research Senior Management. As a company, we are also members of The Royal Society of Medicine and the Institute of Clinical Research. These accreditations have made us a trusted point-of-call for many pharmaceutical companies who need help with CRO outsourcing or procurement.
To ensure that your company attracts the right CRO organisation, we will consult with you on a personal level, in areas such as:
- Development of Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Identification of value drivers
- Analysis of Proposals based on the Value of a CRO, not just the cost
- Advise on contracts, payment schedules, Master Service Agreements and work orders
- Communication – good communication is fundamentally important to succeed in CRO selection. We will share techniques on how to maintain good communication and provide simple but effective communication plans.
- Negotiation – how to achieve that elusive win-win result
- Project Risk Analysis and Management (PRAM) – taking you through the process of risk identification, to help you devise cost-effective plans to deal with threats and the opportunities, and develop robust risk and issue logs.
Services for the pharmaceutical company sponsor
The Request for Proposal (RFP) is a key starting point for a successful project. We can help you focus on what is really important and make sure that you ask the right questions. A frequently asked question of CROs is: what value can you bring to this project? While an important question to ask yourself is: what value do I want from the CRO and are they capable of providing it? We help you define your value drivers and focus your RFP to answer the relevant questions.
As for Analysis of Proposals and CRO selection, 1to1to1 provides expert support in analysing proposals. We help you to determine whether you have answered the key questions, and how well they match up to your value drivers. We also offer a different way to analyse the costs based on mapping the CRO budget to deliverables – this is more useful than the traditional bid grids. Ultimately, this service can help you make better decisions on which CROs will provide the best value for money.
If you are a clinical Project Manager, or otherwise involved in the outsourcing and procurement of CROs, please contact us on 01183343183 or email@example.com to find out more about effective CRO selection.